Experienced professionalsA steady career path.
The knowledge and experience of our employees is our biggest resource. Thatâ€™s also why weâ€™re permanently on the lookout for new highly qualified and experienced employees to join our team. Whether you bring vocational training or a university degree to the job, as a specialist in your field youâ€™ll contribute valuable practical and theoretical knowhow, making you a major asset for our company.
Your experience is our expertise
Have you already got several years of professional experience under your belt? And are you looking for a new challenge? Would like to refresh your career? Abele Ingenieure offers a wide range of interesting tasks for experienced specialists along with significant scope for professional and personal development.
Our programmers and software developers have profound expertise and a flair for understanding what our clients need. They breathe life into the facilities we create and ensure their smooth commissioning around the world.
- Developing, testing and implementing PLC control systems
- Programming complex, connected transport and handling systems using Siemens S7 (FUP, AWL, SCL, safety and drive technology)
- Independently managing the complete project cycle (planning, software development, commissioning)
- Solving complex technical problems as a team
- Analysing and optimising existing applications
- Commissioning of facilities (worldwide)
- Completed degree (electronic engineering, mechatronics) or similar qualification with the relevant professional experience
- Knowhow in the areas of PLC control/automation technology and drive technology (Siemens, Beckhoff, SEW)
- Knowhow in the areas of electrical cabinet technology, safety technology and facility commissioning (preferred)
- Team-orientated with an independent and systematic working style
- Solid understanding of complex contexts
- Good computer literacy (MS Office)
- Good English language skills and readiness to travel worldwide
Interested? So are we!
In addition to an exciting job with a great deal of independence, youâ€™ll find a harmonious and dynamic work environment. It will be our pleasure to share with you our expertise and numerous years of experience from a variety of industries in an atmosphere of open communication and creative freedom.
We look forward to receiving your detailed e-mail application including your CV, copies of certificates as well as your expected salary under reference code 18079.
Along with our cutting-edge technology, the high quality of our products largely depends on the profound knowhow of our designing engineers. Thanks to their comprehensive expertise, they already take during the design process all the requirements of the later production processes into consideration.
- Dimensioning and mechanical design and constructive elaboration of both complex series machines and special machines, according to specifications
- Project management â€“ from the initial quote to production to assembly and commissioning
- Effective communication and collaboration with other departments such as process engineering, electrical design, etc.
- Design and drawing with 3D CAD
- Monitoring of schedules and costs for the overall project across the respective process steps
- Technical clarifications with suppliers
- Communication with internal and external production, assembly and commissioning should inquiries arise
- Readiness to travel worldwide
- Engineering diploma (from a university of applied sciences or technical university) or BSc/ MSc in mechanical engineering or well-versed mechanical technician with several years of experience in special machine construction
- At least three years of professional experience in project design using 3D CAD
- Strong communication skills, a sense of responsibility and willingness to work in a team
- Distinct technical understanding and a sharp mind
Interested? So are we!
In addition to an exciting job with a great deal of independence, youâ€™ll find a harmonious and dynamic work environment. It will be our pleasure to share with you, in an atmosphere of open communication and creative freedom, our expertise and numerous years of experience from a variety of industries.
We look forward to receiving your detailed e-mail application including your CV, copies of certificates as well as your expected salary under reference code 18074.