Seeking talent from all areas of expertise.
Our programmers and software developers have profound expertise and a flair for understanding what our clients need. They breathe life into the facilities we create and ensure their smooth commissioning around the world.
- Developing, testing and implementing PLC control systems
- Programming complex, connected transport and handling systems using Siemens S7 (FUP, AWL, SCL, safety and drive technology)
- Independently managing the complete project cycle (planning, software development, commissioning)
- Solving complex technical problems as a team
- Analysing and optimising existing applications
- Commissioning of facilities (worldwide)
- Completed degree (electronic engineering, mechatronics) or similar qualification with the relevant professional experience
- Knowhow in the areas of PLC control/automation technology and drive technology (Siemens, Beckhoff, SEW)
- Knowhow in the areas of electrical cabinet technology, safety technology and facility commissioning (preferred)
- Team-orientated with an independent and systematic working style
- Solid understanding of complex contexts
- Good computer literacy (MS Office)
- Good English language skills and readiness to travel worldwide
Interested? So are we!
In addition to an exciting job with a great deal of independence, youâ€™ll find a harmonious and dynamic work environment. It will be our pleasure to share with you our expertise and numerous years of experience from a variety of industries in an atmosphere of open communication and creative freedom.
We look forward to receiving your detailed e-mail application including your CV, copies of certificates as well as your expected salary under reference code 21025.